2 oz. - $ 8.50
4 oz. - $ 13.95
Pure Argan Oil
10 Common Uses for Argan Oil
1. Skin Moisturizer - With its high vitamin E and fatty acid content, Argan oil is the ideal product to give skin a natural boost. It absorbs easily and is non-greasy and non-irritating, which makes it a great natural moisturizer. Especially good on the face and neck. Use it like a body lotion; just a few drops onto your skin
2. Hair Conditioner - Proven to make hair softer, silkier and shinier. It can even help to treat split ends and tame frizzy hair.
3. Sleek and Shine Styling – Famous for its ability to tame frizz and give hair shine. It can also make hair more manageable and adds a healthy, attractive shine to any hair style. Rub a few drops through your hair after blow drying
4. Anti-Aging - Its anti-oxidant effect makes Argan oil the ideal anti-aging product. It restores elasticity and leaves skin feeling plumper and softer. Rub a few drops into your face and neck before bed. It acts as a moisturizer and anti-ager all in one.
5. Dry Skin Conditions - The vitamin E and fatty acids in Argan oil are excellent for repairing damaged skin and providing it with nutrients. Apply a small amount of oil on irritated skin and massaging gently.
6. Acne - Actually soothes afflicted skin and promotes healing. It can help to balance oils in the skin by providing natural moisture. It also contains anti-oxidants which help to heal damaged skin cells and reduce inflammation.
7. Protection and Healing - Antioxidants are good for irritated, cracked and damaged skin. Can be used as a preventive for dry or sore skin, and speed up healing. Its properties include reducing inflammation, soothing pain and increasing healing rate.
8. Pregnancy - The ideal protection against stretch marks and sagging, puckered skin after birth. Argan oil increases the elasticity of skin due to its vitamin E content. Also ideal for keeping skin and hair soft, healthy and hydrated during pregnancy.
9. Foot, Hand and Nail Treatment – Softening properties are ideal for brittle nails, dry hands and cracked, hard skin on feet. It both moisturizes and softens skin, leaving hands and feet supple and soft and nails strong and healthy. Massaging a few drops into cuticles, hands and feet before bed.
10. Lip Moisturizer - Ideal for helping lips stay moist, soft and supple. Rub a drop or two into dry lips.
Cruelty Free. No Animal Testing
Sulfate and Paraben Free.
*** Allergy Warning: Product Contains Nut Oils
Product claims based on Traditional Herbal Sources.
Not reviewed or approved by F.D.A.