2 oz. - $ 4.50
4 oz. - $ 7.75
7 Nice Things About Avocado Oil
1. Rich In Oleic Acid – Full of Omega-9 Oleic acid. Well know positive effects include lowering risk of some cancers, preventing flare-ups of certain auto-immune diseases, speeding cell regeneration and wound healing, aiding the body in repelling and eliminating microbial infections, as well as reducing inflammation inside and out. (source) It is highly resistant to oxidation.
2. Heart Health – Has as an unusually high concentration of beta-sitosterol, which can help our bodies convert unhealthy fats into forms which are less damaging to cells. Because avocado oil is anti-inflammatory, it can help to prevent damage to arterial walls which in turn lowers the risk of heart disease caused by plaque deposits.
3. Lots of Vitamin E - Avocado oil is among the top five foods highest in vitamin E. This Which is known for improving skin and eye health, bolstering the immune system, defending against free-radicals, improving memory and mental acuity, as well as increasing the overall efficiency of the digestive tract.
4. Improves Digestion - The vitamins, minerals, and monounsaturated fatty acids in avocado oil all help the digestive tract to process food more efficiently.
5. Strengthens Your Skin - The vitamins and minerals in avocado oil, boost your skin’s ability to generate more and stronger cells by moisturizing with avocado oil. The vitamin E, potassium, and lecithin absorb easily through the skin where they provide energy for the growth and health of new skin as well as fortification of existing cells.
6. Grows Hair Faster & Fuller - Nutrients in avocado oil nourish the follicles that grow hair.
7. Reduces Inflammation & Itching - Can be applied topically to ease discomfort caused by all manner of skin conditions, including but not limited to dandruff, cracked heels, keratitis pilaris, insect bites and stings, sunburn, eczema, and psoriasis.
Cruelty Free. No Animal Testing
Sulfate and Paraben Free.
*** Allergy Warning: Product Contains Nut Oils
Product claims based on Traditional Herbal Sources.
Not reviewed or approved by F.D.A.